Touching lives by bringing health care services to your home.
Founded in 2005, Liberty at Home is a non-profit, faith-based home care agency that is fully licensed and insured. All of our companions are certified nursing assistants who have successfully completed background checks. We carefully select qualified professionals to ensure that you are treated with care and respect.
Our offerings include:
- Activities of daily living, such as showering, bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Transportation and light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and shopping
- Medication reminders
- …And More!
Contact us here to learn more about our programs and which services may be the best fit for you!
Skilled Nursing Services
A patient may require Skilled Nursing Services due to one or more of the following:
- Hospitalization or observation
- Disease management
- Recent, new or exacerbated diagnosis
- Change in medications in the last 60 days
- Depression, which may cause decreased physical activity
- Other changes in mental status
Our Registered Nursing Staff will come to your home to provide:
- Wound care: dressings, assessment, monitoring, wound VAC (negative pressure wound therapy)
- Medication management
- Ostomy care
- Post-surgical care
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Urinary catheter care
- Diabetic care
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Insulin management
- Oxygen management
- Assistance with frequent calls or visits to a physician
- Education on how to manage and prevent disease
Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Physical therapy is provided as prescribed and directed by a physician. It includes performing exercises to regain movement and strength in a specific area of the body, as well as training on how to use special equipment or how to execute daily activities such as using a wheelchair safely.
- Occupational therapy consists of retraining a patient to perform daily tasks, such as dressing, bathing and showering.
- Speech and language therapy involves exercises for the purpose of regaining and strengthening speech skills. We also provide support and care for individuals who have difficulty with communication and with eating, drinking and swallowing.
We’ll work with you to determine your eligibility for insurance coverage, including Medicare Part B Therapy Services.Close
Medical Social Work Services
Medical Social Work Services provide patients with additional support for the social and emotional concerns they may have that are related to their illness. We also help patients connect with community resources that can offer valuable assistance.Close
Home Health Aides
Home Health Aides provide services such as assistance with bathing, using the bathroom, dressing or other personal care needs.Close
Our dedication is shown in everything we do. We help keep individuals from returning to the hospital. In fact, our re-hospitalization rate is consistently lower than the national average!
To arrange a Free Home Evaluation, call (215) 643-6496 or click here.