Providing care so you can stay in the home you love!
Types of Service
Enjoy a variety of quality care services in the privacy of your home. When you call Liberty at Home, we’ll schedule a Free Home Assessment visit with you. During this visit, one of our highly trained nurses will gather pertinent information, including:
- Basic info, such as name, date of birth, emergency contacts, etc.
- Your current medical condition
- A summary of personal challenges or struggles you may have at the present with routine tasks, meal preparation, laundry, medication management, housekeeping, home maintenance, transportation needs and more
After listening carefully to you and your family members, we’ll make professional recommendations regarding your in-home care. A personalized care plan will be created for you and your loved ones.
Our Home Care agency is managed by registered nurses who personally oversee every aspect of staffing, from hiring to ongoing training. All professional caregivers are employees of Liberty at Home and meet all of the requirements for training, experience, screening and background checks.
Our Private Duty and Support Services are licensed by the Department of Health and provide the assistance you may need to stay in your own home. Click below to see what we offer.
Private Duty and Support Services
- Certified home assistance for personal care needs such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- Meal preparation and light housekeeping
- Transportation services for medical appointments, shopping and social engagements
- Personal household management, including bill paying, record keeping and managing insurance benefits and forms
- Home maintenance and repair services for routine, occasional and seasonal needs such as lawn care and snow removal
- Lifestyle care counseling through which we evaluate your needs and outline resources available to you
- Evaluation for the Lifeline Medical Alert service, which provides fast, easy access to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Liberty at Home’s Wellness Service provides Independent Living residents with enhanced care options. Our nurses monitor a resident’s medical changes and provide personalized assistance to meet their health and wellness needs.
To learn more about our full Home Care capabilities, call (215) 643-6496. Our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also request information by clicking here.