Love Your Work Again
Founded in 2005, Liberty at Home is a non-profit, faith-based home care agency that is fully licensed and insured. We provide comprehensive home care services using a holistic, personalized approach to meet the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs of adults.
We are currently searching for CNA Home Health Aides.
This position provides one-to-one service to Liberty At Home clients and helps ensure that they are provided with a safe, clean environment that promotes their rights and dignity. The CNA will be working in a care facility or a client’s private home. This position provides one-to-one “hands-on” care related to personal hygiene, functional activities of daily living, light home management activities, and escort/transportation services as needed. This is an hourly per-diem position that requires a flexible schedule and driving in between clients as needed, including on weekends, holidays, and during various weather conditions as needed.
Education and Experience
- Current Pennsylvania CNA certification and/or matriculated in an accredited school of nursing.
- One (1) year experience in a care giving environment.
- Experience in geriatric population required.
- Experience in Home Care field/setting preferred.
Skills and abilities
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Excellent work history including attendance
- Reliable transportation. If licensed to drive, must have insurance
- Ability to travel to and from client locations in various weather conditions.
- Ability to work independently, professionally, and establish good working relationships.