Safely thrive—with home health services provided by people who truly care.
Medicare-certified Health Services
Liberty Home Health Services are directed by a physician and delivered by an interdisciplinary team offering Skilled Nursing care as well as comprehensive rehab services brought right to your home. These are essentially services that cannot be done by a patient or a family member.
Liberty at Home empowers seniors to stay confidently in the home they love. If you want to live independently… or you’re a caregiver struggling to take care of a loved one… you’ll find that Liberty at Home provides the services you need.
Our licensed Home Health Services agency will work with your referring physician to provide the skilled services you need, including nursing, as well as physical, occupational, speech and other therapies. Liberty at Home is Medicare-certified and accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc.
Receiving home care after a hospital stay or an illness
If you’re about to return home from a hospital stay or if you’ve had a recent illness, here’s a step-by-step guide of what to expect from Liberty Home Health Services:
- Your physician orders home health services for you so you can continue your recovery at home.
- During your first appointment with Liberty at Home, we’ll come to your home and provide a full assessment that may include:
- Help with scheduling a follow-up doctors appointment
- Information on community resources, if necessary
- Ordering of DME (Durable Medical Equipment) and teaching proper usage
- Home safety assessment
- Recommendations regarding appropriate therapy programs
- Determination of the extent of skilled medical services
- Education to prevent re-hospitalization
- Reconciliation of medications and supplements
- Review of discharge instructions
- Your customized care plan is sent to your doctor for approval. Liberty at Home will collaborate with your doctor until your goals are met.
- Liberty at Home will tell you what services your insurance covers before treatment begins. Most insurance coverage pays for 100% of Home Health Services.
- We’ll guide you through the agreement and consent form that allows Liberty at Home to begin your services. In addition, you’ll receive a Patient Handbook describing our range of services and explaining emergency procedures, as well as providing other helpful information.
We invite you, your family or a referring health care professional to contact us at (215) 643-6496 at any time or request information by clicking here.Close